Use of Psychometrics in Team Building
There are often real benefits in using team and individual psychometric profiling as an integral part of training programmes.
Their effective use enables individuals to establish how they most comfortably contribute to the team's tasks and functions. They also provide clear guidance for the team on where strengths and possible weak areas might exist. With careful facilitation it can provide an extremely useful framework within which team members can feedback to one another.
Business Response facilitators always ensure that:
- Methods and processes are clearly presented to all participants with user friendly administration
- The profiling carefully matches candidate needs and programme objectives
- Results data is thoroughly and clearly fed back on both a team and individual level
- Profiling is carefully linked to facilitation and review via appropriate feedback loops
- Feedback is kept confidential according to the wishes of the client organisation
Business Response is able to offer a range of psychometric tools as an optional addition to programmes. Those on offer include:
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Belbin Team Roles
- FIRO B
- Basadur Simplex